Stylish Pink
Short Speech



[Hello!!I Am Sara Damia Alwi]

You are currently stuck at my world. You are not allow to copy my design without my permission. Do follow me if you fall in love with my blog. Be nice to me, if you want me to be nice to you.

Navigation Here



Story About Links Goodies

Leave A Message



Sorry tak ade CBOX!

Give An Applause


Hosting by Me
Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Made by Aina Hanani
Header Made by Aina Hanani
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Cursor 4U
Images by We ♥ It
Choral Speaking Esok Erghhh
Wednesday 25 April 2012 | 02:11 | 0 Awesome!
Assalamualaikum,Ok esok Sara tak boleh buka FB,Twitter,Blog and DLL k.Sebap esok Choral speaking.Doakan sekolah kami berjaya k.Sara takut k sebap Sara ada Scrip Solo.And Sara esok mesti kena serbu Sebap Sara terkeluar di Dalam buku Asuh.Diorang pun kata memang Famous.Diorang kata "Sara esok mesti hang kena serbu" saya pun balas "Mana ada".Arghh takutlah.Please doakan kami berjaya boleh.Minta pertolongan sangat yeah.....


Older Post